Subject: [Leica] OT adapter
From: joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low)
Date: Mon Jul 30 21:08:45 2007

        Sonny

        Try S K Grimes - they are excellent - did a custom hood for my Leica
             P & S - professional finish etc

S.K. GRIMES  --  MACHINE WORK FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS
         P.O. Box 1724, 153 Hamlet Ave.  Woonsocket RI, 02895

             +  Lenses mounted into shutters.
             +  Shutters repaired, restored.
             +  For more info--  http://www.skgrimes.com
             +  For shipping and service info--
http://www.skgrimes.com/ship/index.htm

        Let me know if they accept your assignment - I may want to follow

        Sincerely / Joseph Low / Singapore