Subject: [Leica] Odd IIIc on Ebay
From: joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low)
Date: Thu Jul 26 00:55:55 2007

        Bob - it's a lemon

        Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+joelct=singnet.com.sg@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+joelct=singnet.com.sg@leica-users.org]On Behalf Of Bob
Shaw
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 12:27 PM
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: Re: [Leica] Odd IIIc on Ebay

I'm surely not an M expert, but something doesn't seem right.  The
engraving on the back near the viewfinder is very poorly executed and
the top engraving seems out of proportion to the space it occupies.

My German isn't nearly good enough to understand the significance of
the engraving on the back.

What do you suppose the real story is on this item?

bob