Subject: [Leica] IMG: composition
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Mon Jul 30 15:07:41 2007

Hi Philippe,
I'm glad you've put it up again. I really like this one because of the
expression on his face. The moment and concentration are very well captured.
I wonder why you  don't like this one and do like the other one. The
other one in my opinion is less strong. Maybe because the background is
distracting too much. The subject is too far from the center and not
sharp enough.
Just my 0,02 cents.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema