Subject: [Leica] new M8 firmware
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Jul 27 12:22:55 2007

Lee,

The update has greatly improved the high iso noise, and also the WB is now
even better and much more consistant.  The rest I think is all in the
internal functions of the camera to improve it and clean up those pesky bugs
that seem to pop up every now and then in software.  Luckily I have not
gotten bit yet.  ;-)

Gene