Subject: [Leica] R Lens question....correction
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Jul 24 20:04:11 2007

Ken,

I would go with the 80/1.4, the later 180/2.8, or the 180/3.4 Apo - a really
superb optic.  A year ago I found a 135/2.8 2 cam German version in
Sacramento for $99.  Other than a few minor dings on the hood in great
shape.  Doug says its not quite as good as the Canadian version, but then
the dealer had one of those for $600, I can live with the slight decrease in
performance.  Been using it on my SL and like the images made so far.  I
will be sending it out soon for the 3rd cam though.  I also have the 90/2.8
Elmarit, and love it.  Can't comment on the teleconvertor one any of these
as I don't have one.

Gene