Subject: [Leica] Re: A lens question for technophiles
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Tue Jul 24 18:31:08 2007

Getting to this late.  I'm not familiar with this model, but Arri cine
cameras are basically SLRs.  On the classic models there is a rotating
mirror that reflects light into the viewfinder when the shutter is
closed.  The lenses have a fairly long focal distance so I suspect that
the angle of the light rays to the film or sensor is fairly straight.

Mike D