Subject: [Leica] Older than Jerry Lehrer! Zeiss-Ikon Taxo c1927
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Jul 24 15:38:03 2007

Hi Jim,

I really agree with you, life can be fun!, the two pictures  4x5 are really
outstanding, please play more and enjoy the life to show us more.

The other pics with Pentax with the 20mm shows too an excellent lens
quality!

Thanks for showing and allow us to be fun too on the life!
Saludos cordiales
Luis