Subject: [Leica] IMG: low light at Harbourfront
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Jul 23 14:34:08 2007

Hi Hugh,

An interesting experiment with a reasonnable noise effect, I like "Lovely
Lady", if it was mine I would try to deep just a little more the blacks to
disappear the low noise effect I see.

I like too "Writing name on a grain of rice", and on this one there is no
noise effect.

Interesting work with the M8, next experiment, try to put a high speed film
on it... (Sorry, it is only a joke I hope you will appreciate with good
humour sense)

Saludos cordiales
Luis