Subject: [Leica] Guardian UK Photographer with US troops in Anbar
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Mon Jul 23 13:28:55 2007

This is worse than anything I experienced during 10 years in the
Marines.  And I know a thing or two about wasted lives, equipment and
money as a result of military operations.

I'm especially distressed at the toll on the so-called "indegenous
population".  You know - the folks who live there?  What exactly did
they have to do with 9-11?  Or WMD?  Or Saddam, for that matter?

As a US Citizen, I am so ashamed of the daily trauma that these folks
must endure.

My wife and I are doing our part to expose this war for what it is.  It
will take more than a lifetime to live it down.

Bob