Subject: [Leica] xtol question -- getting personal
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon Jul 23 13:20:03 2007

> If you want to hear about failures ask our saloon keeper.
> (if I remember correctly)

My terrible experiences with Xtol are the biggest single reason why I
switched to digital. I was able to make it work if I used only distilled
water to mix it and dilute it, but every time I tried any other kind of
water it ruined the film.

If I ever develop another roll of film (seems unlikely) I will use HC110
Dilution B, which has never let me down.

Message from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] xtol question -- getting personal)