Subject: [Leica] Eyepiece magnifier
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Mon Jul 23 10:52:26 2007

I've been using one for only two weeks.  The most noticeable difference is
that you can shoot with both eyes open if you like.  The build quality is
good and it fits well on the eyepiece.  I ordered my from HK.  It came with
a little leather holder, be careful, the first time I took it out of the
holder it catapulted across the room.
Chris