Subject: [Leica] William Hogarth Street Life
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sun Jul 22 16:42:01 2007

Another one I tend to think of that way - people in
candid urban settings, caught is a snapshot moment -
is Daumier. Not his cartoons or political commentary,
of course, but the things like people on trains.

You've been puttin up a lot of stuff lately, Luis, and
while I haven't commented I've been looking at it all.
Uniformly wonderful. And I agree with Slobdan that you
squeeze a lot out of the Hektor 28.

Arche