Subject: [Leica] IMG : proud grandfather
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Jul 20 17:45:00 2007

This young disciple in the Force is out of business until I train under the
master Philippe to develop my photo restoration Chi much
further.
"Hoppy, when you can snatch these pixels from my hand you are ready to leave
the temple" quoth the master. "You must lift this hot
computer from your path with your forearms, so that you shall forever bear
the marks of Dell and Eizo on your skin"

Hoppy
If your mouse falls from your desk when no-one is present, does it still
blink red?