Subject: [Leica] IMG : proud grandfather
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Jul 20 17:30:30 2007

OK Philippe, we need to talk ;-)
I'm requesting some lessons from you regarding your processes from my first
version.

Pretty please can you send me some detail on or off list? You have done a
fabulous job.
I avoided any border/matting at the end to let Jim present it as he wanted.
Your choices there really lift the image. Jim or you also removed my
platinum toning, I think?
But you have greatly smoothed and improved the image from my version.
Hey I'll still claim credit for tonal adjustment and repair on the original.
Next time, you do all of the scratch and dust repair and send me that
version!
As has also been said, all only possible since Jim has made a good scan from
a sharp and well exposed original.

Cheers
Hoppy