Subject: [Leica] on the reservation...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Jul 17 20:15:50 2007

Steve Barbour showed & said:
Subject: on the reservation...

> [...]
Philippe Orlent helped  me immeasurably  with this photo....
especially to see the value of leaving the child in the photo, with the old
woman...and with the final preparation of the image,<<<<<<<
merci....
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/
womanchild_002.jpg.html>

Steve mon ami,
I thought the first picture of the old woman was a great photo as we saw it
posted. Is this, child and old woman the original photo and you had cropped
the child out?

Tell me that isn?t so, please. My gosh the two of them is such a wonderful
story telling moment. Whatever ones imagination. regardless of family
connection, the two of them is a kind of time warp look.

A wonderful warm moment and another for the ?Steve Barbour Southwest Art
Gallery! ? ?

Good on you big-time with this un-cropped version!
ted

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] on the reservation...)