Subject: [Leica] Old Barcelona Station
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Jul 17 15:43:40 2007

Hi Ted,

Thank you very much for looking and for your comments, I'm very happy you
liked it. That's true that on such places B&W works better, I don't know
which can be the results with an extreme wide angle of 12 or 15mm, I've
never tried, and your words and advice are ...a nice temtptation..., my
extreme wide angle is a 21 mm, I'll come back and try again.

This Station is close to the Santa Maria del Mar and the Park where is the
Zoo, very near to a famous place, an old restaurant called "Las 7 puertas"
and also very near to the harbour on the way to the area of La Barceloneta,
probably in 1992 was not operating, during sometime remain as a place for
exhibitions, or simply closed (I think remember), well this will be an
interesting point to visit when you come back to Barcelona..., I hope!.

Even so, sometimes the people of Security has said me that is prohibited go
inside if you don't have a ticket, but sometimes you find a kind person...

Saludos cordiales
Luis