Subject: [Leica] IMG: 3 weeks in June
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Tue Jul 17 11:36:54 2007

Hey Philippe-
Yeah, I fell way behind in image-editing because I had
shot and processed so much film. I finally parked at
the computer for several days and plowed through it
all, and today's post  of July 4th has me completely
caught up.

Which makes me nervous, not having a backlog of
pictures to deal with. Since school starts back in 10
days, I need to get out there and shot a ton of stuff
so as to have things going when work shuts me down
again.

BTW, I had a treat last week when Rabiner stayed the
night in the middle of his cross-country trip from
Portland to NYC. We were up 'til 1:30 talking.

Thanks for commenting,
Harvey
--- Philippe Orlent <philippe.orlent@pandora.be>