Subject: [Leica] Leica R lenses on M8
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Mon Jul 16 20:06:35 2007

I think the number is
222228
I have an adaptor to mount Minolta lenses on M cameras from the same
vintage. Paid Eu 150 for it at the Cologne camera fair last September
- because I thought it was an adaptor for R lenses to M.
Cheers
Howard (in Canada for the summer)

Replies: Reply from gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO) ([Leica] Leica R lenses on M8)