Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW 28 Peachtree Road Race images
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jul 15 18:52:45 2007

Sorry Jerry, the Peachtree Road Race is the world's largest 10K foot race in
the world.  It has been going on for 37 years.  Liability issues will keep
most races off the streets in the U.S. at least.  I will try to capture some
of the more exotic cars I see going by on a regular basis.  Yesterday a very
well tuned Lamborghini went by; the twelve cylinders were making such a
sweet sound.