Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW 28 Peachtree Road Race images
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jul 15 17:28:53 2007

If it is July then you will see images from the race.  No surprise, the
Kenyans took first through 5th place.  I took up a different place on the
course this year and it was not as good for photographs.  Good enough
however to show you he said with a leer.  OK, first up is a sense of scale
to the canyon that Atlanta is becoming as we go from 2 million residents to
over 5:

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW+2007/PAW+Week+28/PAW28_incanyon.jpg.html

This woman is part of the sixth release of runners so she could watch the
first four before she had to move to the start line.  She was a bit intense:

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW+2007/PAW+Week+28/PAW28_intensity.jpg.html

Of course, the fourth of July would not be what it is unless graced by a
liberty or two:

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW+2007/PAW+Week+28/PAW28_ladylib.jpg.html

This was the first year that there was a median on Peachtree and this man
was a little bit confused as to why I was there.  Bear in mind that this is
a 15mm...

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW+2007/PAW+Week+28/PAW28_mediandweller.jpg.html

For the last image you have to bear in mind that 60,000 folks are running
past 20 feet in front of this family.  It is good that they all read though:

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW+2007/PAW+Week+28/PAW28_newsreader.jpg.html

I hope you enjoyed this weeks images and you all have a good week ahead of
you.

--
Don
don.dory@gmail.com