Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy on Kangaroo Island part three
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jul 15 08:13:54 2007

Very nice images, especially the first three.  I slightly prefer the B&W
only because, for me, the color temp is just a bit cool for a sunset image;
which is really not a good reason.

Many times the best images are when we leave our family to sit in the wind
or cool weather waiting for something to happen while the warm hearth
beckons.