Subject: [Leica] IMG : #219 & #220
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jul 15 08:08:35 2007

Graham,
I think that you could have a very interesting book or gallery if you showed
side by side images of old technology like 7220 next to new technology like
the wind mill of several days ago.  Narrow boats, high speed trains.  Modern
buildings, 800 year old churches.  Could be great stuff especially since you
already have the images.