Subject: Subject: Re: [Leica] Armed America Documentary Video up on YouTube
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Sat Jul 14 18:40:13 2007

Kyle:

You have GOT to see this clip from Military.Com (I subscribe 'cause I'm
a Marine Corps Veteran with some disability and they trackt the VA,
DOD, Congress and the Senate on veteran's affairs).

Go to:
http://shock.military.com/Shock/videos.do?
displayContent=141381&page=2&ESRC=dod.nl

Dumbest JimBob Untrained Stunt of the Month.  I guess if enough of
these idiots keep buying and playing with offensive military grade
weapons, they'll annihilate themselves and the Gun Lobby will just sort
of dissolve.

Regards,

Bob