Subject: Subject: Re: [Leica] Armed America Documentary Video up on YouTube
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Sat Jul 14 10:58:54 2007

Cora Benesh shot and edited it. She also did "Pink Collar" the documentary
about women working in the sex industry. I think she did a really great job.

philippe asked:

>Very well made little road movie. Who filmed it?
>Always great to hear the voice that goes with the face, too.
>Thanks for showing,
>Philippe

>Op 11-jul-07, om 20:33 heeft Kyle Cassidy het volgende geschreven:
>
>> For the last two weeks of the road-trip videographer Cora Benesh went
>> along with Phil and I and produced this 6.5 minute documentary on the
>> making of the book -- please feel free to forward it to people you
>> think
>> may be interested in seeing it. You can also check out my Leica
>> d200 in
.> here!

Replies: Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) (Subject: Re: [Leica] Armed America Documentary Video up on YouTube)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) (Subject: Re: [Leica] Armed America Documentary Video up on YouTube)