Subject: [Leica] No, no no! FS: 8x10 and 4x5 cameras and lenses.
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sat Jul 14 11:28:43 2007

Hi Peter:

The ship is an old schooner which is being restored as a small three
masted ship for inclusion into the Tea Party Museum "fleet".

An existing brig, The Beaver has been de-masted, wrapped in plastic and
is being stored at the Maritime Heritage museum because after the fire
at the Tea Party Museum in Boston, it's going to take awhile to raise
the money necessary to rebuild the docks and such in the Fort Point Channel.

In the off chance that you're not up on American history, The Tea Party
was part of the beginnings of the American Revolutionary War. Some of
our ancestors, all dressed up a Native Americans, raided the Beaver and
threw all the tea overboard so that it couldn't be taxed by those pesky
British.

Jim