Subject: [Leica] IMG: Noctilux Pictures
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu Jul 12 19:22:36 2007

Bob,

You do an excellent job in utilizing the assets of the Nocti.  If you are
apt to get the opportunity for more of the informal portrait shots, you
should keep it. To me, that seems to be its strong suit.

On the M8, the Nocti would be similar in perspective to the Hektor 73mm
f/1.9 lens that I had many years ago, and it does a much better job, as it
should with the lens improvements since the 30s. Your focus adjustment seems
to work well.

Thanks for showing these.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA