Subject: [Leica] IMG : #211 & #212
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Jul 11 12:47:07 2007

Graham,
Thanks for the windmill image.  We have some folks on the Eastern seaboard
who have sued to permanently enjoin a guy who built a windmill behind his
house after going through the permit process.  I rather like them, how they
look, how they sound, and how they don't burn anything.

As to the narrow boats, it appears that you have had some rain on your fair
land.