Subject: [Leica] M8 Sensor Cleaning
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Jul 11 08:55:32 2007

My D200 is 1 year old, my M8 is 5 months old and no dust yet on either one.
I turn off the cameras when changing lenses and dust off the area around the
lens before removing it, then lightly blow into the camera with the  lens
opening poited down while making the change.  Seems to work for me.  I know
eventually I will need a cleaning kit, but haven't a clue as to which to
use, or what color of swabs - orange or green...  Mostly, I don't worry
about it at all.

Gene