Subject: [Leica] Asph Elmarit-M 1:2.8/28 mm
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Jul 9 19:26:17 2007

Hoppy,
I just checked the other Leica forums and found nothing about the 28 asph
being discontinued.  The 28/35/50 Tri Elmar has a thread about being
discontinued though.   The new 28 is made in Solms for what i can tell.  I'm
pretty sure all current M lenses are made there.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "G Hopkinson"
<hoppyman@bigpond.net.au>: --------------