Subject: [Leica] IMG: British Columbia Trip
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sun Jul 8 19:25:30 2007

Bob - yes, it was so nice to be away from the Toronto smoggy brown
air - we actually went up in a light aircraft as well, over the
mountains, I will probably put up some shortly.

My friends say you are very welcome to visit .....

Hugh

Message from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] IMG: British Columbia Trip)