Subject: [Leica] IMG: British Columbia Trip
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sun Jul 8 15:44:40 2007

Hoppy - thanks for the comments, and you are right I would love to go
back to photograph - challenge will be to be in the right place at
the right time, as the canyons are so deep in the river valleys.
Need to spend time there ........

Hugh

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG: British Columbia Trip)
Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: British Columbia Trip)