Subject: [Leica] My first Olympus E410 gallery--a couple of days in Alicante
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jul 8 12:57:05 2007

Nathan,
Another set up to your strolling standards.  You really should hook up with
tourism boards to show images of what a destination is really like as
opposed to the standard post card.  There is a guy in NY who earns his
living snapping "fashion" in various cities so that designers can be
inspired.

As an aside, are you downsizing from the Canon so that you have something a
little lighter when on the road?