Subject: [Leica] comments from one of the judges
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Jul 3 23:11:16 2007

Brian, my thanks to you and the judges for another month of dedicated effort
for us all.
Would you please pass on my thanks to the judge who made the kind comments
on my "cell" picture. He or she got from it exactly what
I had in mind. The subject has a desperate and sad history for people sent
thousands of miles from home and loved ones for trivial
offences.

Cheers
Hoppy