Subject: [Leica] do i need a hasselblad?
From: tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Mon Jul 2 09:18:52 2007

Yeah, I have been asking the same thing.  Always wanted one since
reading AA's The Camera. I especially have always wanted an SWC, but
those aren't dropping like stones in price.

I picked up a cheap Rollei 600x, but the used lens prices are staying
higher than Hassy lenses, apparently because they are not so
numerous.  You also have to be careful because the US importer won't
service a non-US imported lens or camera, or so I have heard.  They
have to go back to the fatherland.

Biggest problem to buying the Hassy  is I can't say I've actually
been using the Rollei.

Tom