Subject: [Leica] family pictures and good cameras
From: kcarney1 at (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat Jun 30 17:46:22 2007

That's great -- what a find.  People in 1952 seemed more sensible than later
-- aprons, tongs instead of dunking your hands and all that.  I recall
testing my safe lights each month to be sure there was no fogging, aligning
the negative carriers etc.  I'm surely glad digital came along while I can
still enjoy it, though good printing is still an adventure but as of yet
better than the darkroom.  Please post more.