Subject: [Leica] family pictures and good cameras
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat Jun 30 17:22:58 2007

Brian,

I can appreciate what a job you have set out for yourself.  I digitized all
of the family photos that I could find, and shared them with relatives.
However, since I was born in 1930, photos were a luxury and are in short
supply.

I'm currently working to digitize my own photos from 1952 forward. At
present, I'm working on slides, and try to do one box of slides each day.
It's a chore, but I believe it is a worthwhile project.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA