Subject: [Leica] Using Bellows II
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Jun 29 17:48:15 2007

Hi Stan,

The 16558 adapter does fit the 135mm Tele-Elmar head but not the
Elmar. The 135mm Elmar head and the 135mm Hektor head have a larger
diameter thread. I use the UOOYW and UOOVH adapters from a Leica
Bellows I on my Bellows II with my Hektor head. It works perfectly. I
don't have the OTSRO or 16471 adapters so I can't comment on them.

I don't know if this helps but you definitely need more then the
16558 adapter for the Elmar head.

Regards,
Len