Subject: [Leica] Best M wievfinder
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Jun 27 07:55:28 2007

Hello Claudio,

What are you looking for in the "Best" viewfinder.

Is it brightness? Field size? Lens frames? Parallax error correction?
Viewing with eye glasses? For wide angle lenses?

There can't be a best for everything. I like the M3 for 50mm
lenses, ,the MP .58 and the M8 for wideangle lenses, the M7 .85 for
telephoto lenses and the new external Franken for it's brilliant view
and built in level for very wide angle lenses.

You probably have to take your pick of more than one.

Best Regards,
Len