Subject: [Leica] Re: Fireworks
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Tue Jun 26 17:53:02 2007

Sonny,

These are wonderful fireworks pictures. I especially like your use of
foreground people and objects to set the scale and establish a
feeling of depth. The disadvantage of shooting from a boat is that
there is nothing in front of you except water. But I'll see what I
can do. Maybe push someone overboard.

Larry Z