Subject: [Leica] Sigma DP1
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Mon Jun 25 20:18:57 2007

Didier wrote:
"but the lens' slowness (f=4) could keep me from buying (and the price,
which is rumoured not to be significantly lower than for the Ricoh GRD)"
If, in fact, there is a 1600 ISO on a large CCD, there will be so little
noise that an f4 lens will probably be adequate. As I noted, Sigma
themselves have informed me that there is no release date yet, or price for
that matter. vroger

Replies: Reply from tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield) ([Leica] Sigma DP1)