Subject: [Leica] Jobs Overated?
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun Jun 24 20:39:13 2007

Gene ,

As RB said, " The best laid plans etc etc"

I did some planning but some very bad investments did me in.  Plus my
many years of sports car racing, wine, women and much
traveling to the expensive hot spots in Europe.

I don't regret pissing away my money and enjoying life when  I was
younger.  I don't mind working now, but "If  I knew I would
live so long, I would have taken better care of myself!".

Jerry

Replies: Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] Jobs Overated?)