Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: Miscellaneous slices of life
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Jun 24 09:30:07 2007

Nathan,

Quite a good series. One of my favorite things to do on the LUG is to
try and guess the personalities of the people in some of the people
photos. In the case of these photos it is the young lady, Hayley. She
looks like such a fun loving, happy child. I don't know if the older
girls are amused or just tolerate her. In any case she is having a
lot of fun. To me your alt 1 photo is a masterpiece.

Thanks for sharing,
Len