Subject: [Leica] please confine your photos to marked tourists spots
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Sat Jun 23 20:01:58 2007

Actually, it is not the exception. I could run a long list of my own
experiences (but we're running late for a friends concert). Never
mind the experience of several acquaintances.
AP used to give out riot gear to its shooters, kept in the trunk of
the car. Not for protection from the 'rioters' but from law enforcement.

s.d