Subject: [Leica] Barnack Digital
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Jun 23 15:10:19 2007

Well, actually, there is a Barnack digital.  It produces wonderful images
and uses lenses going back deep into the 1930's to the present.  Lenses from
illustrious firms like Zeiss, Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Schneider, Angenioux,
Taylor, Reid, Leica camera, and many others.

I went to the Gay Pride event today with the Barnack digital and  six lenses
in a tiny Domke bag.  No weight really and marvelously flexible.  I even saw
one used for $4000.  Go ahead, fear not for it works marvelously well.