Subject: [Leica] Archival Qualities of Slide Films
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu Jun 21 19:56:30 2007

Doug,

That's exactly what happened to me today with the trial version.  In my case
the original slide was faded and had a red cast, but the preview choices
cleared that up quite a bit.  Then, when I scanned, the red returned as if I
had made no corrections.  I was about to purchase a copy when I read your
comment.  Now, I'm not sure.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA