Subject: [Leica] Abstracts
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava)
Date: Thu Jun 21 16:54:34 2007

After seeing the price list I now know why I never saw any of these in the
College bookstores!

Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand@gmail.com> wrote:  Quite fascinating - Jackson
Pollock updated!! Jokes aside, if you want the
sensation of calligraphy, buy yourself a good Sailor pen with one of their
specialty nibs - when you see Japanese prints, and write with these nibs,
you realize that these pen nibs could have been conceived and made only in
Japan....

http://www.nibs.com/SailorSpecialtyNibs.htm

Cheers
Jayanand