Subject: [Leica] Abstracts
From: leicam4pro at (John Biava)
Date: Thu Jun 21 16:54:34 2007

After seeing the price list I now know why I never saw any of these in the
College bookstores!

Jayanand Govindaraj <> wrote:  Quite fascinating - Jackson
Pollock updated!! Jokes aside, if you want the
sensation of calligraphy, buy yourself a good Sailor pen with one of their
specialty nibs - when you see Japanese prints, and write with these nibs,
you realize that these pen nibs could have been conceived and made only in

On 6/21/07, Lottermoser George wrote:
> Most impressive and entertaining (and I just learned that my
> paperback is worth $120 - WOW ;~):
> > ref=sr_1_3/002-6184900-8504849?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1182438388&sr=1-3>
> Derivative of above:
> Classic:
> > 4770029446>
> Regards,
> George Lottermoser
> On Jun 20, 2007, at 9:50 PM, Jayanand Govindaraj wrote:
> > Not my style in abstracts - most B&W works of art tend to stuff
> > that shows
> > off draftsmanship....sketches, drawings, pen and ink,etc.etc.

"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please".
Mark Twain

and lay it on us.

Replies: Reply from jayanand at (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Abstracts)
Reply from glehrer at (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Abstracts)