Subject: [Leica] Archival Qualities of Slide Films
From: jhnichols at (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu Jun 21 12:40:41 2007

The product sounds pretty good, but is a pretty expensive solution to solve
problems with one or two rolls of film.

Thanks for the information.  I have not invested in a modern Nikon scanner,
just using an ancient Dimage Scan Dual II.  If  I hit a jackpot, the slides
will still be here for another try with modern equipment.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA