Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 24
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Jun 21 07:30:24 2007

Thank you for taking the time to look and comment specifically Hugh.
As to the "strikes a negative note" - I find it interesting comment.
I just love the hands and the age. This particular person could not
be candidly photographed without a cigarette in her hand. She chain
smokes. So, while in this decade of history, the cigarette carries a
huge amount of subjective negative weight. I also love the fact that
in her prime the same cigarette would have been perceived as
positively elegant.

Surprisingly the flag photographs were seen and photographed at a
cemetery 3 weeks after Memorial day.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com