Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another from the Cigar Box, Gatlinburg 1954
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed Jun 20 22:31:31 2007

On 6/20/07, Don Dory <don.dory@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah, buying your competition out and destroying the presses is one
> way to keep your monopoly.  Where was the anti-trust folk when that
> happened?

Yeah. two very good urban newspapers , Shreveport Times  70 miles north,
Alexandria Town Talk, 50 miles south are now Gannett.  No news is no news.
Such a shame.

I think that the Times Picayune in New Orleans and the Morning Advocate in
Baton Rouge have resisted  sucking the gigantic big one.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com