Subject: [Leica] Black Man Walking
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Jun 18 09:01:26 2007

There was a black fellow in California who wore his hair in rather
wild fashion and wandered around aimlessly. I believe he might have
been an attorney. Whatever the case, I think his M.O. was to
demonstrate that the police in CA like to harass blacks that seem to
be in the "wrong" neighborhood. A test of "profiling".